As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Reizen #ad
Reizen Talking Atomic Watch, White Face-Black Numbers-Expansion Band #adReizen #ad
- 1. 25" diameter analog display with sweep second hand and bold black numbers. Watch face: large approx. Stretch band: 6. 5" inches fits medium-large sized Wrists Not recommended for Small Wrists as the Band Links are Not removable.
Purchase includes: Watch, Pre-installed battery, and Printed user instructions. Atomic feature: Automatically sets itself, adjusts for Daylight Savings. Talking feature: has 4 buttons for setting the watch and announcing the Time, Date, Day of Week, and Alarm Status.
2. Truedio #ad
Loud and Clear English Voice Speaks Alarm, Date, Time, and Year, Day, Men's Talking Wrist Watch for Visually Impaired with Stretch Band, Atomic Talking Watch by Truedio #adTruedio #ad
- Distinctly see the time on the large, white face with bold, black numbers. Serves people who have low vision or are blind - the truedio low vision Talking Atomic Watch with Stretch Band is the perfect talking watch for you or a loved one. Talking watch speaks at a push of a button.
Individuals with "small" wrists should consider a different option. Not with the truedio low vision talking atomic watch with Stretch Band, in order for any settings to change, the set button must be held down for five seconds, so never worry about accidentally changing the time or settings again!.
If you are searching for talking watches for the blind, date, this talking watch will meet your needs! Set an alarm in order notify you of medication intakes, to wake up, or of important appointments. Atomic talking watch sets itself - an atomic talking watch is simply a watch with its own brain! the Talking Atomic Watch is able to automatically adjust itself to standard and daylight savings time without your help.
Purchase includes - 1 truedio atomic Talking Watch w/ Stretch Band, 1 Instruction Manual, 6 Month Manufacturer Warranty. Standard size, fits most - through the talking atomic watch's stretch band, you can be ensured that this watch will comfortably fit around your wrist. Loud & clear english voice - clearly hear the time, or alarm time spoken in a pleasant British masculine voice.
3. Cirbic #ad
Visually impaired or Elderly. Black, Big and Clear Voice Talking Watch for Blind #adCirbic #ad
- Very easy to follow instructions for time, date and alarm. Loud - announces time & date in loud, north american voice. Great for people who need hearing aids or almost deaf.
Easy to use - one tap on 2pm button gives time in clear and loud male voice, tap again and gives day & date. Easy to set - one button setup with audio instructions. Works out of the box - comes with pre-installed batteries.
4. On Time #ad
ATOMIC! Talking Wrist Watch w/Alarm Speaks the Time,Day,Date and Year #adOn Time #ad
- Time zone selection: USA Pacific, Mountain, Central or Eastern. Battery: operates on one CR2032 battery Included and pre-installed in watch. Atomic syncing: automatically sets the precise time based on your time zone, and even adjusts for daylight savings.
Talking feature: speaks the time, year 2017", date and alarm in a british/english male voice - time - 2 o'clock button "the time is 10:30 pm", august 31, date - 4 o'clock button "today is thursday, ALARM - 10 o'clock button "The Alarm Time is 6:15 AM" - see "related video shorts" under the product description to see the product demonstrated, and to hear the talking feature NOTE: this is the English Accent Model not an American Accent.
Band size: 6. 5" inch lightweight brushed silver aluminum stretch band - Fits Medium-Large Sized Wrists Not recommended for Small Wrists as the Band Links are Not removable.
|Brand||On Time #ad|
5. Up Force #ad
Men's English Talking Watch Quartz Wrist Watch with Stainless Steel Expanding Strap #adUp Force #ad
- Tell both time and date when needed, one button operation. Speaks loud and clearly in natural male English voice. Silver stainless steel expansion band is suitable for the elderly and fits almost all wrists.
Please long press the talking buttonS1 for about 3 seconds to turn on the talking function if it does not tell time. Premium customer services, all questions or issues will be responded within 24 hrs. Specially designed for the blind and visually impaired.
6. Cirbic #ad
Large Talking Watch for Visually impaired, Blind Black #adCirbic #ad
- Works right away - Comes with pre-installed batteries. Easy to use - tap on 2pm button and it will give you time in clear and loud male voice, tap again and gives you day & date.
Loud voice - announces time & date in loud, north american voice. Easy to follow voice instructions for time, date and alarm. Easy to set - one button setup with audio instructions. Great for people who need hearing aids or almost deaf.
7. iTaiTek #ad
ITaiTek English Talking Watch for The Blinds Seniors Elderly Visual Impaired #adiTaiTek #ad
- Good time keeping with alarm function, senior friends or neighborhood, suitable for any occasions like party, daily water resistancenot for showering and swimming The watch only tells time in English! A great gift idea for grand parents, ball and date use!.
This watch does not voice out date nor days! And it needs a person with normal eyesight to do the set up because the instruction manual is printed on a paper inside the package! Functional and helpful time-reporting device for vision-impaired persons, blinds and elderly.