Top 5 Germicidal Disposable Wipes – First Aid Cleansing Cloths & Wipes
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PDI #ad
PDI Sani-Cloth Plus, 160-Count Canister, Large Germicidal Disposable Cloth #adPDI #ad
- Pre-saturated with the correct amount of germicidal solution. Disinfects and deodorizes. Natural latex free, bleach free and phenolic free.
2. Sani Cloth #ad
5" x 7" Size Pack of 400, PDI Healthcare H58195 SANI-CLOTH Bleach Germicidal Disposable Wipe, Large #adSani Cloth #ad
- Deep well lid provides ample space to store and access Next wipe. Prominent contact time for easy identification and improved compliance with accreditation standards. Categorization of pathogens allows for quick identification of relevant efficacy claims. Size 5x 7.
3. PDI #ad
SANI-CLOTH BLEACH Germicidal Disposable Wipe 75 ct #adPDI #ad
- Item weight: 1. 9 lbs. Country of origin : United States. Material: Cloth. Product height : 7. 5 inches.
4. PDI #ad
Mfr#Q86984, Super Sani-Cloth Wipes XL 7.5" x 15" 65/Canister by PDI #adPDI #ad
- Perfect as a housewide solution in a facility, and on high touch, non-porous surfaces. Effective against 30 microorganisms in 2 minutes including the following MDROs, HBV, HIV, bloodborne pathogens and viruses: MRSA, VRE, HCV.
Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment found in healthcare environments. The fast contact time 2 minutes allows for quick room turnover.
5. MAXILL #ad
Mycolio Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes 160 Wipes, 6" x 7”, Disinfecting Antibacterial Sanitizing Cleaning Wipes #adMAXILL #ad
- These are not hand Wipes: We recommend wearing gloves while handling. Broad Spectrum Disinfectant. Epa registration number 88897-1-90841. Clinical grade, hospital Strength Disinfectant for usage on hard, non-porous surfaces.