As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dealmed #ad
Wound Care Product, 4.1 Yards Stretched Gauze Rolls, Dealmed 2" Sterile Conforming Stretch Gauze Bandages, 12 Gauze Bandage Rolls #adDealmed #ad
- They are ideal for all environments and suitable for all injured body parts, elbows, legs, including arms, ankles, wrist's, and knees. With strength and stretch, the 12 bandage rolls included are 2" x 4. 1 yd and can be cut to size.
It provides a pliable and comfortable stretch to ensure that your wounds remain clean and safe from rashes and other airborne particles. Their high quality, breathable fabric is latex free and designed for softness that helps eliminate allergic reactions.
100% satisfaction guaranteed – our confidence in our products come from our many years of experience in the medical field. Optimal comfort – this nonstick gauze bandage is made from incredibly soft, high-quality fabric.
Sterile rolled gauze– the dealmed sterile conforming stretch gauze bandages make wound care completely hassle free. Reliable quality – the self-adhering, easy to use polyester gauze bandages require minimal taping. Individually packaged – each first aid gauze roll is individually wrapped in peel-open poly pouch to ensure product is sterile for aseptic handling. We guarantee all our products with a 100% money-back guarantee.
2. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
Ever Ready First Aid Sterile Conforming Gauze Roll Bandage, Box of 12-2 inch #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- 2" x 4. 1yds. Strong, durable and convenient. Sterile unless package is opened or damaged. Soft, comfortable elastic gauze bandage. Box of 12.
3. D&H MEDICAL #ad
Medical Gauze Wrap for Wounds Care, D&H Medical Pack of 36 Gauze Bandage Roll 2 Inches x 4 Yards, Easy to Use Cotton Sterile Gauze Rolls for Hand Wrap Dressing Ankles & Knees #adD&H MEDICAL #ad
- The best rolled gauze for your recovery: when it comes to your care, poor, the last thing you want is a flimsy, and cheap gauze roll. Our promised stretch gauze bandages: buy once and buy right – don’t cut corners with your health on cheap and flimsy alternatives.
We guarantee you’ll be satisfied with your money back. Recommended for surgery aftercare: our wrapping gauze takes care of wound care, incisions or injuries. You have our promise. Click add to cart and get ready to enjoy total peace of mind with the best gauze stretch bandage roll for any medical situation.
The gauze wrap roll is sufficiently tested before use so you can concentrate 100% on your healing process. No hassle, no fuss. Keep your wounds dry and protected from infections and contaminants. The trusted professional’s choice: meticulously researched and developed gauze bandage rolls by health professionals for use in the real world.
Whether in the hospital or healing at home, WRAP, our cotton gauze roll provides maximum absorption for minimum bleed-through. That’s why our professional-grade gauze fabric roll is designed for maximum protection and comfort for your full recovery, every time. Our unique micro-weave rolling gauze texture is strong and durable, yet soft and easy to handle for instant practical use.
4. EatingBiting #ad
EatingBiting 20 Rolls 2 inch x 4.92 Yards Stretched Gauze Bandage Rolls with Medical Tape/Rolled Stretch Bandage/Medical Grade Sterile First Aid Wound Care Cotton Ply use Ankles Knees ect #adEatingBiting #ad
- The lightweight breathable material is porous which allows for proper ventilation for the skin to heal. Best bandage for your recovery: when it comes to your care, the last thing you want is a bandage that is flimsy, poor and cheap. 5cm x 4. 5m stretched / 2" x 4. 92yd net weight: 6 g / roll.
So you can use as much or as little gauze as you need for the comfort that’s right for you. Gauze provides pliable and comfortable stretch to ensure that your wounds remain sterile and safe from rashes and other airborne particles. Whether in the hospital or healing at home, our gauze provides maximum absorption for minimum bleed-through.
Pbt elastic bandage is widely used, the body parts of the external dressing, field training, trauma first aid can feel the benefits of this bandage ethylene oxide sterilization independent packaging. Mainly used for surgical dressing care, ice bag cold location fixed.
Selection of high-quality textile materials, wound care, product set non-toxic, medical environmental protection features safe and sterile: recommended for surgery after-care, incisions or injuries. That’s why our professional-grade gauzes are designed for maximum protection and comfort for your full recovery, every time. Keep your wounds dry and protected from infections and contaminants. Our stretch gauzes are fully sterilized before use so you can concentrate on your healing process.
5. Johnson & Johnson #ad
1 CT, BAND-AID? Brand Flexible Rolled Gauze 2IN x 2.5YDS #adJohnson & Johnson #ad
- Sterile gauze features soft padding and instant absorption; Rolled gauze can also be used as primary dressing. Gauze secures to itself to stay in place, eliminating the need for tape; Stretches to provide freedom of movement.
Secures gauze pads or non-stick pads in hard-to-bandage areas; First aid gauze has special Kling design. Pack of 3 x 1 count of band-aid Brand of First Aid Products Flexible Rolled Gauze. Comes in a roll 2 inches by 2. 5 yards.
6. CPR Savers & First Aid Supply #ad
Wound, and Trauma 12, CPR Savers and First Aid Supply IMCO Multi-Packed 2 Inch x 4.1 Yards Non-Sterile Stretch Cotton Gauze Bandage Rolls for Injury #adCPR Savers & First Aid Supply #ad
- Comfort: these gauze rolls are designed with the victim's comfort in mind, featuring a design made from a combination of soft knitted material, and easily. This gauze is also self-adhering, allowing the bandage. The material is also absorbent, meaning it will keep your wound dry and clean from lint in order to prevent the wound from developing bacteria, and assisting the healing process.
Be prepared: whether you're in a professional, or non-professional setting, a wound or injury can occur that requires the use of gauze. Optimal experience: cpr savers and first aid supply multi-packed 2 inch x 4. 1 yards non-sterile stretch cotton Gauze Bandage Rolls for Injury, and Trauma is the perfect addition to any home or professional first aid, or trauma kit.
From the 12 pack alone, you'll have nearly 50 yards of gauze at your disposal at a very low price. Plenty of gauze: cpr savers and first aid supply multi-packed 2 inch x 4. 1 yards non-sterile stretch cotton gauze Bandage Rolls for Injury, and Trauma comes in various packages, Wound, with a 12-pack being the minimum.
The material is lightweight, and stretchy elastic that allows the bandage to conform to any surface of the body comfortably, allowing the site of injury to breath, assisting in the healing process as well as making sure the site of the injury doesn't get too uncomfortable for the victim. Our rolled gauze package allows you to be prepared for a long time, at a cost-effective price. Absorbent and strong: the unique knitted construction of these gauze rolls allows for them to be comfortable as well as strong, only tearing when the user wants it to.
7. Curad #ad
CUR47439ERB Rolled Gauze, 2 Inches X 4.1 Yards Pack of 24, Curad #adCurad #ad
- The sterile rolled gauze measures 2" x 4. 1 yd. Ideal for hard to bandage areas. Rolled gauze is made of a polyester/rayon blend.
Used as a secondary dressing, it protects and cushions the wound site while keeping out dirt and germs. Reduces the risk of constriction, especially in the knee and elbow areas.
8. Dukal #ad
Package of 12, Dukal Rolled Gauze Bandages, 2" x 5 yds, Sterile #adDukal #ad
- Not made with natural rubber latex. Country of origin: Canada. Absorbent, effectively holds dressings in place. 2-ply 100 percent woven cotton gauze.